Monday, December 28, 2009

Kayla's Foods that she will miss the most

So here is a list of non-healthy foods that I will miss eating, since I am cutting these things out of my life at least until I can learn to eat smaller portions and make healthier decisions.

Soda: I love love love Pepsi and Sprite, but these are full of sugar and upset my stomach so bye bye

Photobucket
Pizza: I love cheesy pepperoni pizza and not just one slice, so for now its got to go

Photobucket

Ice cream: My all time favorite is Ben and Jerry's Phish food ice cream, lots of sugar and calories so it too must go

Photobucket

Candy/Junk food: Convenient and sugary foods must go in order for me to learn how to eat healthier. So I must say goodbye to ring pops, brownies, handi-snacks, pizza pockets, pizza snacks, and candy in general.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Starting January 1, I am completely 100% ready to change my life by eating healthier and exercising. I am buying some exercise equipment and also completely emptying out my food cupboard and fridge and replacing everything with healthy healthy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment