Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10 for Kayla.....

So today is day 10 and I feel pretty good. I haven’t exercised in a couple of days because mother nature is still visiting. For the first time I was doubling over in pain because of cramps. I feel like I have been making the right eating choices though. I eat lots of baby spinach, mushrooms, whole grains, chicken, fruits, veggies and WATER! I am not eating any of the shit I used to eat; no boxed food, fast food, soda, sugary sweets etc. I can feel my body getting healthier. I weighed myself this morning, because I don’t feel bloated or anything… I’ve lost 10 pounds so far! I am now down to 235!!! Sarah and I got hungry girl healthy cookbooks, and we are going to go shopping for the recipes. Everything looks so tasty but is so healthy!


Photobucket

We have decided to plan our weekly meals every Sunday so we know our snacks and meals, this way we wont over snack or eat. My body is doing so wonderful! I have more energy, regular (and solid) bowl movements, clear urine and just an overall feeling of euphoria! I believe that I am on my way to a better life and think that I will most certainly make my goal of 20-25 pounds by the end of March. Today I am going to exercise with the Biggest Loser DVD. Hopefully I will get my treadmill in the next couple weeks, I’m borrowing my grandmothers but my dad has to deliver it from Gladstone.

Photobucket
I don’t know if I will write every day or not, it might be once or twice a week. School is going to get pretty hectic fast! Wish me luck!

My favorite foods right now are:
*Baby Spinich leaves: So yummy for wraps and salads
*Mushrooms!
*Bananas
*Apples
*Sun dried turkey deli meat
*Jell-O 60 calorie, sugar free pudding snacks
*Blue bunny no sugar added fudge lites: only 45 calories per delicious chocolate ice cream bar! Great for a sweet craving and guilt free!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Kayla! you and Gabby are having much more luck than me...I hate everyday and wish I could just lay in bed and sleep so I don't eat. I am down 8 and 1/2lbs but that is still not enough to make me happy. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, Kayla! keep up the good work, your seeing improvements and you are feeling it too. That's really good early on. Congrats on the 10lbs that's really good, that's 10lbs a day :)I saw you like bananas...and your going to start working out. I heard that a great snack to eat right before you work out is banana's. Maybe that will help...idk just a tip.

    ReplyDelete