Monday, January 4, 2010

Kayla on Day 4

So today was the first day of classes. I go from 8-4 with a break from 10-12. I went to sleep around 1 am last night and the alarm clock started screaming at me at 5:30am. I woke up and exercised on the Wii fit which included jogging in place for 10 minutes straight! It felt good to exercise, and I was surprised I was able to do it for so long. This exercise thing is not so bad. I then jumped in the shower, ate some scrambled eggs and a slice of toast then headed off to my first class. I wasn't tired or spacey like I normally am after getting 6 hours of sleep and sitting through an 8 am class, in fact I was very awake and energetic. After class I drove home, played with my dog and ate an apple (yummy!) and headed back to campus for an hour of running around campus getting signatures! Then work and class and when I got home it was off to salem for errands. I finally got home around 9 pm and caught up with the roomies. I didn't get to rest though, because I had to buy books and rearrange the bills. So it's nearly midnight and I am still not in bed, I am slowley getting sleepy. This term is going to be busy, but I know that this new lifestyle full of exercising and healthy food is going to help me stay energetic. So now it's off to bed for another night of 6 hour sleep to start the vicious cycle all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment