Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18 for Kayla

So I have been messing up lately, not horribly but still not eating only healthy food. I had a cupcake and KFC and other things. I am getting discouraged because I havent been working out. It's impossible to work out in the morning because I dont want to wake up my downstairs roommate Danaka. I don't have time to workout at night. I can't wait for the gym to open! It should be by the end of this week, Sarah and I cant wait! I know that once I get into an exercise routine I will not falter from my diet. I like healthy food and I have found new yummy but healthy foods everyday. I'm pretty sure I can make my 20 pound goal by march, just 10 more pounds to go and once the exercise comes the pounds will shed off. I am watching the biggest loser, and although I feel that sometimes it exploits fat people I still feel that it is a good thing for me to watch because I never want to be as big as some people on there and I also learn new exercises and foods. Anyway... back on track this week no more junky food. I am still proud of myself for not drinking soda! I have been soda free for 18 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment