Friday, January 1, 2010

I will miss you, but it is time to part our ways....sincerely, Gabby!

Energy Drink!! Pictures, Images and Photos

Monster Energy Drinks: Mostly Loca Mochas. I will miss how you make my pee bright yellow and give me that boost when I need it. Only God knows what you are doing to my insides.

Starbucks Pictures, Images and Photos

Starbucks- Venti Real Caramel White Chocolate Mocha with extra Caramel. You will no longer make my heart pound!

Big Mac Pictures, Images and Photos

Big Mac- I used to ALWAYS eat a Big Mac when I was depressed. Well not anymore.

candy Pictures, Images and Photos

Reese's- The best candy in the world.

BURGER KING sign Pictures, Images and Photos

Burger King, Number 5, no tomatoes, large with a diet coke.

taco bell Pictures, Images and Photos

Taco Bell, I should have stopped eating you when you got rid of the Ceasar Salad Chicken Grilled Stuffed Burrito!

You know, putting this blog together I just realized... WHAT THE HECK! I eat CRAP! All my favorite things to eat, ARE THE WORST! Wow, I didn't put "Goodbye Broccoli, I will miss you." NO, because all my favorite foods are crap. Can't wait for that to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment