Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kayla Day 6

Ok so today was better than yesterday, but I still have been craving something sweet! So I went shopping and found sugar free 60 calorie chocolate pudding. Between that my special K chocolatey delight cereal, my sweet craving is cured! I got up at 5:30 and walked/jogged for 30 minutes with my dog. It was a nice start to my day but I was still tired all day and it was hard to stay awake in class. I hate MOTHER NATURE, if you know what I mean. Made some yummy BBQ chicken breast and salad for dinner. Today was a decent day, I really want a treadmill or something though to be able to exercise more. The rain kind of prevents me from jogging outside. That’s pretty much it for today. I am nervous for tomorrow's weigh in, I am not sure how I am doing I hope I lost a couple pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment