Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 for Kayla

Today sucked.... I got a little gift from mother nature so I am bloated and craving just about everything. I slept in because I was soooo tired and so I didn't exercise. I was tired with little energy all day because of it. I didn't have time to pack a lunch so I was hungry by 1. I had a salad for dinner but I would kill for ice cream or any form of sweets right now. I feel guilty for not exercising today and for eating a not too healthy dinner last night. I wish losing weight was easy! On top of that, school is back in full swing and the first week is always the most stressful. This is going to be a super busy term. I hope my little gift is gone soon, so I can get back on track. I am still eating healthy, but the fatigue is leaving me with no energy. : (

1 comment:

  1. Mother nature visited me too...and she brought chocolate...I hate mother nature.
    tomorrow will be better.

    ReplyDelete